Monday, July 28, 2008

Testimony -- Michigan

Dear Dr. Huggins:
Praise God! What a blessing to read of the Lord's favor that is surrounding you. I am so encouraged to read of the divine connections and continued support that you and Seal America are receiving. You have been on my heart continually. I have been praying for you and Loretta for extravagant support in every area! Your obedience to the call of God, and God's faithful reward, have been a great encouragement to me. We are blessed to know you, and to follow your example of complete devotion to the Lord...
Thank you so very much for following God with all your heart, for daring to step out in this great assignment and watch His hand move in every state to bring confirmation of His Word. Thank you for sacrificing this year for Him, and being a minister who will truly follow God -- no matter what...
I can only imagine the rich rewards that are in store for both of you! Thank you again for being an example to us all.
Debbie Moore