Friday, July 18, 2008

SEAL America -- Day 198

Tinley Park, IL

A few days ago, I flew round trip from Denver to Chicago to attend Dr. Robb Thompson's Week of Excellence Event. It was a feast for my spirit: the teaching was meaty, the fellowship was sweet, and the encouragement was rich.

Pictured here are Dr. Robb Thompson, Dr. John Avanzini (my mentor), and dr. Mike Murdock, a long-time friend, and Pastor Toy A. Not pictured is Dr. Rod Parsley.

Dr. Murdock said publicly,
"It's good to see my friend Dr. Larry Huggins here. Not five days ago, as I was walking up my stairs in my home, I thought strongly about you, Larry. This is a Divine connection..."

I know it was a Divine connection: I was awakened, five days before, with Dr. Murdock on my heart. it was so strong that I sent him flowers and a personal note. I'm sharing this with you so you can see how the Holy Spirit is orchestrating the Divine Connections of SEAL America.

If you are praying for SEAL America, and helping in any way, then you are a part of these Divine Connections. Be lead of the Spirit: there are other connections the Holy Spirit wants to make during this historic year of National Communion.

Posted by Picasa