Saturday, June 21, 2008

SEAL America -- Day 170


Christian Love -- Olympia, Washington

My dear friend, you are acting faithfully in all your behaviour towards the brethren, even when they are strangers to you. They have testified, in the presence of the Church, to your love; and you will do well to help them on their journey in a manner worthy of your fellowship with God. (3Jn 1:5-6)

Some spots are brighter than others: A small group of believing-believers in Olympia refreshed my soul. Exepriences such as this make this campaign worthwhile. Representatives of the Christian Coalition of Washington, the National day of Prayer, and Daniel House, opened their hearts, their homes, and their wallets to me and to the SEAL America Campaign.

Acknowledgments: Rick and Jill Forcier, of the Christian Coalition, and their helpful assistant Kathryn. Also, I wish to acknowledge Phil, Kathie, Mike, Danita, Ken, Lynn... and others to numerous to list here. Thank you for your love and friendship. You personify the servant-leaders of the New Testament church. The doors that you opened for me in Alaska, Idaho, and Washington DC will facilitate the historic SEAL America Campaign. I especially was honored to attend the Daniel House Directors meeting in Ken and Lynn's home.


You are all in my prayers (I hope to see some of you in New England this fall, during your American Heritage Tour).

A word about Daniel House: Daniel House was birthed in the heart of Kathie Kassidy and friends. They acquired and furnished a prayer-house adjacent to the Capitol -- a place of prayer, open to God's people, and a safe haven where State Legislators can find respite from the rigors of government.

A personal word: Rick, thank you for your companionship and kindness. You and Jill blessed me beyond words. I believe others will follow your example, and bless the SEAL America Campaign.

Blessings -- Ambassador Larry Huggins

Posted by Picasa