Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SEAL America -- Day 150


The Hawaiian Capitol

I arrived in Honolulu, yesterday, and I was welcomed to the city by Rabbi Daniel Vargas. He generously offered me the use of his offices during my stay in Hawaii. Also, I was welcomed by LeSEA broadcasting. They are running twenty SEAL America Spots for us. I was able to confer with Peter Sumrall, the Principal of LeSEA Broadcasting, who stopped over in Hawaii on his way to Guam and the Far East. Radio Station KLHT is running spots for SEAL America, too.

A special blessing: The Barancik family and friends -- from Fenton, Michigan -- are in Hawaii for the wedding of their son, Jeremy. I will participate in the Barancik wedding, tomorrow. Then the wedding party of twenty will participate in sealing the Hawaiin State on Saturday.

If you have friends in Hawaii, contact them ASAP, and urge them to help us seal the Capitol of their State: http://www.sealamerica.org/


Rabbi Vargas showing me his new Prayer Tower

Posted by Picasa