Monday, May 5, 2008

SEAL America -- Day 125


SEAL America -- Week Eighteen

Santa Fe, New Mexico SEALED!

Fifteen years ago, I was preaching in a church in Alamagordo, New Mexico. The Pastor began telling me of his struggles. He sensed spiritual oppression over New Mexico, and he thought it was caused by "drugs, witchcraft, New Age and Native American religions..."


That was disheartening. However, I had an inspired idea: "I know what we can do to reverse the curse, and to bless New Mexico. Let's go to the State Capitol in Santa Fe and have communion."

That's what we did. We gathered a small group of friends and drove to Santa Fe. With people walking around us, on a busy work-day at the Capitol, we stood upon the state seal, and had communion, and prayed, and praised the Lord. We declared that New Mexico is blessed by the Blood of Jesus. It was powerful!

For more than a decade that spontaneous act of obedience, as a seed, lay dorment within me -- until late last year. My wife and I were on a cross-country ministry tour, and as usual we were passing out time praying and discussing God's word. Loretta shared a thought with me concerning the Blood of Jesus. That reminded me of my experience in New Mexico. As we talked about my communion service at the Santa Fe Capitol, the Holy Spirit fell upon us, and we looked at one another and asked, "Are you hearing what I'm hearing? "

Yes, that's when the Holy Spirit gave us the assignment for SEAL America -- National Communion 2008. We agreed, "We have to take the Blood of Jesus to every State Capitol in the USA, in 2008." A few months later, January 5, 2008, we launched the SEAL America Campaign -- National Communion 2008, in Madison Wisconsin.

Since then, we have SEALED eighteen State Capitols. Our Campaign has been assisted by Joyce and Dave Meyer, Kenneth Copeland, Dennis Burke, Rodney Howard-Browne, Mark Barclay, and many others. The campaign has been announced by more than half a dozenTV networks, more than a dozen Radio Networks, and two Christian Magazines. We expect to reach a watershed by the time we arrive in Sacramento (the Sacrament), California.
There is something you can do to help bring Spiritual Awaken to America. Become a partner with SEAL America, today.