Monday, January 21, 2008

Testimony From Wisconsin

...I wanted to share a revelation I had yesterday while meditating in the Word. The empowerment God wants imparted to the American youth is a revelation of His love for them. It is out of this revelation experience He is going to set them free from the spirit of rejection that has targeted this generation. And then they will go forth and do great exploits for God, like Patriots of Light & city and nation shakers for God and the other ministry tools he will make available to them. I see it as God bringing healing to the youth generation and then God using them to bring healing to America. I also see it as a spiritual fathering ministry assignment to the American youth.
Could it be that He has called us (SEAL America) for such a time as this to bring the healing message of His love to the youth of America?
I just wanted to share those insights with you
Love and blessings -- David