Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day 24 -- SEAL America


It's Time for American Christians to Stand Together

There is no Christian rite more sacred than communion. There is no regent more powerful than the Blood of Jesus. We are taking communion outside -- to the State Houses, in front of God and everyone (rain or shine). You’ll want to be a part of these historic gatherings. Crowds of believers have already gathered with us in Madison, Lansing, Indianapolis and Columbus. We will be in your state this year. Together we shall cover the USA with the Blood of Jesus, from sea to shining sea.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Be Thankful for Your Bed
For the next twelve months, America will be my mission-field. My full attention is upon the SEAL America Campaign – National Communion 2008. It's an honor and a joy. However, there are certain sacrifices: My wife and I will see one another a few times this year; She is running the National campaign Headquarters; I most likely won't sleep in my own bed this year; My Jeremy and I will travel about 20,000 miles - fifteen-thousand by Motor Coach. Please pray for us and for the SEAL America Campaign -- National Communion 2008.