Sunday, April 13, 2008

SEAL America -- Day 104

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Last Saturday we sealed the great state of Louisiana. After the communion service, I stood upon the observation deck in the tower, tower and surveyed the area around Baton Rouge, as far as I could see. The weather was beautiful and I could see hundreds of square miles of Louisiana, and the Mighty Mississippi river rolling through it. I felt a powerful anointing upon me as I pronounced a blessing upon the State and all it's inhabitants, and the USA.

And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: (15) For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it... (Gen 13:14, 15)

I have stood upon fifteen State Capitols in the past fifteen weeks, and I've seen further than I have ever seen. I see America covered with the Blood of Jesus. I see a great awakening. I see you and your family walking in blessings, in this glorious age, before the coming of the Lord.

The mission of SEAL America is unique, historic, and powerful. Help make history (help change history). Get involved -- contact us today, and tell us how you can help. You have resources and contacts that you can use for the Glory of God. We have entered the second quarter of the campaign, and we yet have thirty-six capitols to seal.

This coming Saturday we will be in Texas, the state of my birth. This week, make some calls, and notify your friends about the historic communion-event that's coming to their state. If you know pastors, Christian Leaders, or people in government, make a special effort to get them involved. Have them call my office directly: (918) 949-6110