Tuesday, February 19, 2008

TESTIMONIES

Seal America Nashville was a joy. What a wonderful day! Tim and I are sending out information to our friends and family in RI and WA state - we hope to have some contact information for you very soon. I did check the website and did not see when you would be in Providence, RI. We see that Olympia is scheduled for June 14th Cyndi -- Tennessee

------------

I was there with you guys in Nashville this past Saturday I am one of the many that came from Faith Outreach Church in Clarksville, TN and yes it was an amazing event, thank you for what you are doing and thank God for you guys.Does Mrs. Huggins have a blog? Maybe one day when you guys go back to Mexico I can come visit, that is actually my real home :)May God continue to bless you guys and give you the strenght you need to continue with this great cause, you will be in my prayers. Jasmine -- Tennessee